AN EVENT NOT TO BE MISSED! COMING SOON 2018 DATES
Join in a weekend of paddle races and activities on the waters of the Clyde River on the unspoilt NSW South Coast.
With events for serious competitors, casual paddlers and families, this exciting new event is sure to challenge and inspire.
Paddle Challenge Launch & Check-in: Friday 5 May 2017, from 4pm
Bring the family to our early check-in on Friday and enjoy live music, entertainment, food stalls, bonfire and activities to celebrate the official Batemans Bay Paddle Challenge Launch at Korners Park, Batemans Bay. Check-in from 4 – 9pm. Festivities from 5-9pm
Paddle Challenge Races: Saturday 6 May 2017, from 9am
You can register for:
Races (distances are return)
- Open Marathon Race (26km) – Open class (any boat) single or double
- Open Masters Marathon Race for 50+ (26km) – Open class (any boat) single or double
- Open Half Marathon Race (13km) – Open class (any boat) single or double
- Youth Race (8km) – Open class (any boat) single or double
Events (distances are return)
- Paddle Run for single or multi-person vessel (8km)
- Family Double Kayak Run (2km)
Spectators will enjoy music, food and on-shore activities at Korners Park, the race start point.
Make sure to register for this event if you love a challenging & rewarding race or a fun paddle.
Find all race details, prizes and registration fees
Stay a little longer and create your own adventure on the unspoilt South Coast of NSW.
Discover welcoming accommodation, stunning natural scenery, delightful local food, cafes, shops, markets and the famous Narooma Oyster festival on the same weekend.
Find out more at www.eurobodalla.com.au
Competing or not, come and join us