All Batemans Bay locals are invited to come and join us in the activities tomorrow (Friday) night in Korners Park (North side of the bridge), to start off the first ever Batemans Bay Paddle Challenge! From 5-9 we will create a cosy atmosphere with live music, bonfire at the beach, fire pits, marshmallow toasting, fire twirlers and food & coffee… so bring the family for a great night out.
This is an alcohol free family friendly event.
On Saturday 6 May it will be sunny and 23 degrees so come along for all activities or enter the Family Double Kayak Fun Run (2 km) from 12.00pm! Click here for more info (entering on the day is possible!)
Saturday from 10.00am – 2.30pm is going to be a sea of colour and activity!
- Main Paddle Races start from 10.30am – Presentation around 2.15-2.30pm
- Our fun double kayak paddles (2km) start from 12.00 and will be run in waves over a few hours. Bring you own kayak or hire one on site.
- Kids activities, face painting, colouring competitions and fishing casting competitions
- Live music
- Disko as MC
- 2EC broadcasting between 10am-12pm
- Kayak and Stand Up Paddle Board hire
- Seaplane flights
- Food & Coffee
- Massage tent
- Kayak supplier display
- Lucky Boat Number draw at the end of the day with prizes to the value of around $4000 to be won.
- and much more….